UAV / UAS / Drone Mapping & Surveying
TAA & BAA Compliant
Fabre Engineering has been using UAV aerial mapping & surveying since 2017 to enhance our civil engineering design. We now offer standalone UAV mapping & surveying services using advanced UAV technology and software. Our drones use high accuracy PPK GPS systems that deliver 0.1’ to 0.2’ vertical accuracy.
LIDAR and photogrammetry solutions are available. LIDAR is used for sites with trees and vegetation.
The aerial orthophoto is a straight-down view of the site. It is a high resolution aerial photo that provides excellent detail for use in survey, planning, engineering, and construction. We consider it an essential part of almost every civil engineering workflow.
- Aerial Data collection
- Topographic Surveys
- GIS Mapping
- Software processing to create orthomosaic aerial image
- 3D point cloud
- Translation to new or existing survey coordinates
Sites up to 200 acres can be done. Larger sites possible – contact Fabre Engineering for details.
FAA Part 107 Certified
- Land development, AEC
- Oil & Gas
- Transmission Line
- Municipal & Government
- Irrigation & Landscape Design
- Photogrammetry and LIDAR solutions
- Civil 3D Surface
- High Density Point Cloud
- Aerial orthophoto
Clients and Agencies served
- Denver Parks and Recreation
- KDI Hydrosystems
- Calibre Engineering
- Martines Palmeiro Construction, LLC
- City of Thornton
- City of Gulf Shores
- Boulder Valley School District
- Rimkus Consulting Group Inc.
- Caplan & Earnest
- Roxborough Village Metro District
- Woodglen Square HOA
- Village of Five Parks HOA
- Godden Sudik Architects inc.
- Pivotal Architecture
- Fort Logan Cemetery, Denver CO, 60 acre, Use: Drainage Study
- CML Railroad, 10 acres, Denver CO, Use: Drainage Study
- West Lagoon Blvd, Gulf Shores CO, 2.5 mile corridor, 100 acres, Use: Roadway Improvements
- Fred Thomas Park, Denver CO, 40 acres , Use: Irrigation Improvements
- Woodglen Park, Thornton CO, 60 acres, Use: Irrigation Improvements
- Woodglen Square Subdivision, Thornton CO, 40 acres, Use: Irrigation Improvements
- Hurst Hammock, Pensacola FL, 1.3 mile corridor, Use: Utility Improvements
- Roxborough Park Subdivision, Douglas County CO, 740 acres, Irrigation Improvements
- Village of Five Parks Subdivision, Arvada CO, 70 acres, Use, Irrigation Improvements
- Meadowlark School, Erie CO, 22 aces, Drainage Study
- Woodglen Elementary School, Thornton CO, 12 acres, Use: Presentation